Sunday, October 10, 2010

Remembering my FIRST plane ride!

Here are photos of my VERY FIRST PLANE RIDE!  :)  Year 2007!!!  Yes I was already in my 20s when i had my first plane ride! hahaha!

It was a local flight and I was on official business.  Well, it's a good thing that I'm travelling with a boss from another department, but the thing is, he's really not my boss, and the very first time I'll meet him is on the day of our flight to Cagayan De Oro

You could just imagine my excitement and nervousness for that trip!

Well, of course he doesn't know that it was my first time to fly.  LOL!!! :))  I was too shy and embarassed to tell him!  Hahaha!  And so when we met, he led me to the airport counter and the whole checking in procedure.  If it weren't for him, I would probably looked like an idiot going about the airport procedure!

When we were about to take off, I was constantly praying to God for Him to keep our flight safe and that I didn't want to die yet coz I still experienced a lot of things like getting married and raising a family!!!!  HAhahahaha!!! I know, crazy right?  But what to do!  I was a bit scared that the plane might jerk around thousands of feet above the ground!

Now speaking of first... I think I'm gonna have to write about my other FIRSTS next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment