Sunday, October 10, 2010

the NERD in me



Yes!  I have recently discovered that I have the NERD in me!  Thanks a whole bunch to Chuck Bartowski and the rest of the Buy More nerds! :)

OH how i sooooooper doooooper love watching CHUCK!  There's something about Chuck Bartowski that I just can't get enough of.  Well aside from him looking hot in a dorky way, he is such a sweetheart - not only to Sarah Walker, but also to his sis and his bestbud Morgan.

Well, since I couldn't get hold of the schedule of the series here in the Philippines, I don't get to watch it religously - meaning i miss loads of episodes!  :(  Booooo, i know!  Thanks to the amazing force of the internet coz I get to watch Seasons 1 to 3 online - no commercial breaks & in just 2 weeks!  FTW!!!!!

And now, I am so updated!  I watch Season 4 online too - every week!  Yeba!!!!  Updated to the highest level! :) 

mens' nerd shirt
courtesy of thenerdmachine.com

women's nerd shirt
courtesy of thenerdmachine.com

 Yes I am such a fan, and a nerd indeed!  I actually want to buy the NERD merchandise (they got shirts for now, but they'll have more in the coming weeks) via Zachary Levi's website - www.thenerdmachine.com

If only I have my credit card!  Gah!!!!  Worry not, I'll have one soon. ;)  And soon, I shall be ready to invade the universe with all my fellow nerdherders!  Twooosh!

CHUCK Season 4 clip

Oh, and most importantly, I love Chuck because of the reeeeally cool and very down to earth cast.  Here's proof!

the Bieber in Yvonne Strahovski

Zac streaming live via Twitter

Zac streaming again via Twitter

Videoclips courtesy of youtube.com
Photos courtesy of thenerdmachine.com, zachary-levi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment