Friday, October 22, 2010

Glee-Q: hot or not?


Cory Looks hot here, diana is ok, lea michelle... err... no comment
 I've been a follower of Glee since the first season, and I still am (although I may be viewing the episodes a little later than the certified GLEEKS around the globe).


The show has been well received from all over the world because of the plot which revolves in a high school - where all the what nots begin; the very dynamic set of characters - to which almost every person (young and old) in this planet can relate to; the very catchy musical/vocal arrangements of the songs they use (which most importantly is very congruent to whatever the situation there is in a particular scene.




They've been doing well even in season 2 until....


 Lea Michele does sexy

These photos were shot and published and posted.  Yeah it made noise for both the characters and the show, and the parents too! LOL!  But really, I don't think that posing like these is necessary.  No, I am not against Lea Michelle or Diana or Cory.  Just so I make it clear, I have nothing against them.  It's just that their poses aren't well thought of.  It didn't bring any class nor elegance.  It wasn't flattering at all to them, most especially to Lea Michelle.  It's okay for them to do sexy poses, but I guess they should've sat down a little more to work on the concept of the shoot so as not to put these actors in the wrong light.  I believe there is a way to work on their poses that would actually say: ELEGANTLY SEXY, and not CHEAPLY SEXY.


Oh well, I believe the most damaged reputation here is Lea Michelle's because her poses are the worst.  Just saying.  Diana's was on the mid-range.  She looks pretty, but not sexy.  Cory?  Well, he definitely looks hot here and he's clothed, so nothing much to say about that.

SO NOT HOT AT ALL - sorry..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment