Friday, November 19, 2010

Kate Middleton: above middle when it comes to fashion ;)

It's been what, 2 days?, since the ROYAL announcement of Prince William & Ms. Kate Middleton's ROYAL engagement.  Had it been not for this royal news, I wouldn't have known who Kate Middleton is!  LOL!

I was scanning through the many channels of our cable TV when I chanced upon a "breaking news" at BBC.  Yes, it was about the royal engagement.  First thought came to mind was, how exactly did the Prince propose?  Second thought was, I wonder who will make Kate's wedding dress & how it'll look?

Hey!  Those 2 are very valid questions, right? :)  As always, I'm a sucker for weddings.  I soooooo love weddings.  The preparations, the dresses, the motiff, the venue, the lighting, the photos... everything about weddings are just oh so lovely!

Anyway, being the curious person that I am, I checked the web for photos of Ms. Kate Middleton.  I must say, she dresses nicely.  I like her style.  Classic with a twist ;-)  Bra-Vo!  I'm sure she'll rock her wedding dress.  Well, that is if the conservative nature of being a royalty won't interfere.  (And I sure hope that it won't!)  Here are a couple of Kate's pics which I really like - fashion-wise.


Kate Middleton
courtesy of http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1045964/Picture-perfect-Kate-works-to-size-6.html

Kate Middleton
courtesy of contactmusic.com
Do Kate Middleton & Prince William have a secret pact to marry in 2012?
courtesy of flylip.com
courtesy of fabsugar.co.uk

Also I noticed that Ms. Kate is very ready to becoming officially a member of the royal family.  Her stance is perfect and carries herself very well on cam.  I must say, she has a lot of confidence.  I think this was gained thru the 9 years that she is with Prince William.  It is actually very wise of Prince William to wait that long before he popped the question.  It made both of them see and feel what it's like to be a royal couple.  I think that the 9 years of being bf-gf served Ms. Middleton as a training ground for her.. more like grooming stage for her to become a royalty.

Well, if there's one thing that Kate Middleton has in common with Princess D, it's definitely that they both have a good fashion sense :)

No comments:

Post a Comment