Saturday, November 13, 2010

Banapple: more than cakes & amazing desserts!

We celebrated my brother's 30th simply but A-MA-zingly BURPilicious! 

Hats off to Banapple, where we had that sumptuous dinner!  Not only do they serve pies, cheesecakes, and other sweet stuffs, they also have super yummy entrees.  Mind you guys, not only does it taste good, it's reasonably priced, and is served in hefty portions!  Super ok value for money talaga!

For starters, we ordered the Banapple's House Salad only at Php100!!! 


My 2 bros ordered the Hickory smoked barbecued country ribs which is only at Php165 (already served with garlic rice!).  Our mom, being the "health conscious" that she is, ordered the Herbed Chicken Rolls with basil cream sauce (again, served with garlic rice and corn & carrots) only at Php170.  I ordered the Baked Fish Gratinee with Scalloped Potatoes at Php165 - served with white rice and corn & carrots.  Oh, and we ordered their super specialty - THE Banoffee Pie!  Super amazingly SUPERB!  (i know, i'm being redundant but WTH!  I can't emphasize it any better. LOL!)

I am terribly sorry I wasn't able to take pictures of the other entrees!  I got so excited when the server served us our meal.  It looked beautiful and yummy, so I immediately plunged in!  We all did, actually!  I only came to realize that I haven't taken pictures halfway through my meal!  LOL!

Anyways, here's Banapple's official website: http://banapplekitchen.com/Banapple.html

And here's where you may check out their full menu list (with prices): http://banapplekitchen.com/Banapple_files/banapple_cafe_web.pdf


Aside from their fab meals, I really like the ambience.  It's very home-y!  Very casual yet sophisticated in a way.

Banapple has 2 branches along Katipunan Quezon City, and 1 branch in Il Terrazo, Tomas Morato, Quezon City.  You may view their website for the map.  Go visit them soon.

By the way, it would be wise to get there before lunch time or before dinner time because the place is always packed!  It's actually a small place.  1 Katipunan branch has a seating capacity of only 16, the other Katipunan can accomodate about 30 i guess, and the Tomas Morato can accomodate only about 20.

Well, if you are to be on the waiting list, rest assured your wait is going to be all worth it.

Here are a couple of shots I took before we were served our food..


this is it. 1 of the Katipunan branch. small yes, but the food is superb!

No comments:

Post a Comment